Monday, October 6, 2014

Choose Your Own BlockAlong 10/6/2014

I was very productive this past week, piecing 6 blocks of my City Sampler. However, I was also busy with MeMe duty, so I only have three blocks to show ;-)










I love the way they are coming together!!


I hope that next week I can not only show the other 3 blocks I've done, but also share my plan for the layout of my City Sampler quilt.

Don't forget to check out the blocks made by Rene' (Renecreates) and Cindy (LiveaColorfulLife).

Thanks, as always for stopping by!!

~ Michelle ~

5 comments:

  1. They look great! I just love making them

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty Michelle! Good for you for making extra. Love the way they all look together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely kitties! So you had really busy week) Good luck with your wonderful quilt!

    ReplyDelete